This course will cover steel, concrete, timber, aluminum, and cold-formed steel design of virtually any structure including culverts, petrochemical plants, tunnels, bridges, piles, and much more through flexible modeling environment, advanced features, and fluent data collaboration.
- Advantages of civil engineering softwares
- Softwares Available in Market
- Structure Types
- Element Types
- Boundary Conditions
- Axis and Sign Convention
- Geometric Modeling
- Sectional and Material properties
- Element Modeling
- Earthquake Load Application
- Wind Load Application
- Introduction to ASCE-10
- Load Combinations
- Inbuilt Checks for Geometric Model
- How to get Analysis results( An over view)
- How to get Design results( An over view)
- Design Capabilities
- Variation of Design parameters
- Practical Examples
- Execution of small model
- Hands on practice by the students
An experienced and foreign qualified professional in the field of civil structures will conduct this course.
This course is delivered through lectures, multimedia presentations and hands-on practice on modern CAE specific computers.
Participants will be able to understand the basics of civil design. This course will help you to optimize your design with full control of parameters such as deflection, reinforcement for your concrete columns, beams, slabs and shear walls.