Pro/ENGINEER is a 3D solid modeling application used worldwide by Mechanical Engineers to design, develop, and analyze products. Pro/Engineer allows engineers to significantly decrease time to market by making development changes and modifications to a design easy to incorporate.
- Principles of engineering drawings
- Views & projections
- Dimensioning of components
- Drawing layouts, tables & instructions
- Drawing & modeling in 3D
- Generative drafting & detailing
- Introduction to machine components
- Introduction to materials
- Introduction to manufacturing process
- Introduction to tolerance
- Manufacturing drawings
- Process drawings
- Piping & structural drawings
This course is designed for students having minimum education equivalent to DAE/BE in Mechanical Technology. Prior knowledge of basic computer applications and CAD will be helpful.
A team of qualified and experienced professionals in design and manufacturing is conducting this course.
This course is delivered through lectures, multimedia presentations, videos and hands-on practice on modern CAD/CAM specific computers.
Participants will be able to understand and produce complex 2D part & manufacturing drawings. They will also be able to make 3D models and drawings of machine components.