Building Services like electrification, plumbing, and HVAC are essential components of modern day construction projects. This course is very useful to understand the design process of these systems in any commercial/domestic building. After the completion of this course, the participants will be able to assist in designing & erection of these services and systems in any commercial/domestic building.
- Fundamentals of HVAC Terminologies
- Vapour Compression Cycle vs. Vapour Absorption Cycle
- Cooling Load Calculation (Manual + Software)
- Chiller Selection & Technical Calculations
- Pump Selection
- Duct Design Calculations
- Fan & Air Distribution Devices
- Pressure Loss Calculations
- Diffuser Selection Calculations
- Piping Calculations
An experienced and highly qualified professional in HVAC Design will conduct this course.
This course is delivered through lectures, multimedia presentations, videos and hands-on practice on modern CAE specific computers.
Participants will be able to understand existing services and systems in the commercial buildings. They will be able to calculate heating, cooling, and electrical loads. They will also be able to assist in the modifications and design of new services for the commercial buildings.