(Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition)
SCADA provides an interface between the plant processes and external human control. This comprehensive course covers the essentials of SCADA systems. Emphasis is on using open standards such as communication protocols and software with focus on keeping the costs down. The selections of case studies are used to illustrate the key concepts with examples of real world working SCADA and PLC systems in different industries.
- Basic raining (PLC, HMI, and SCADA) revision
- Extended environment of WinCC Explorer
- WinCC Graphics Designer and its components.
- WinCC Data Archiving system: the editor and tag logging
- Data logging of current process values in chronological order
- WinCC Report Designing system and its tools
- Page layouts and print job operations
- WinCC Alarm Logging system and its components
- Creating Message Blocks and Message Classes
- Multiple screens designing and linking
- Mega project with all parameters applied
This course is designed for Mechatronics, Electrical, Electronics and Industrial Automation Engineers. Fresh graduates and students of the said engineering disciplines are encouraged to apply.
An experienced and highly qualified professional in the field of industrial automation and control will conduct this course.
This course will be delivered through lectures, multimedia presentations along with the hands-on practice by communicating with trainer equipment.
The participants will be able to learn the environment of the WinCC from both the designing and communication end.