Introduction to Condition Monitoring
- Vibration analysis
- Oil analysis
- Acoustic emission testing
- Motor current signature analysis
Principles of Vibration
- Acceleration, Velocity, Displacement
- Phase relationship
- Overall readings
- Understand FFT Spectra
- Signal processing
- Transducer selection
- Sensor location & mounting
- Time waveform analysis
- Resonance testing and correction
- Bent shaft
- Bearing faults
- Electric motors
- Gearbox analysis
- Trend analysis
Technology has advanced a lot in the last few decades. There have been numerous groundbreaking advancements that have revolutionized the way things are done. The internet is now an important part of any business. No brand can do business without being on the internet.
Technology has made rapid advancement during the last few decades. Software, big data analysis, fiber optics, drones, image recognition, artificial intelligence e.g., now have a big role to play in growth of different industrial sectors. Internet has become an inseparable part of every industrial sector thus inventing new ways of doing smart businesses globally.
For instance, Banks and other major organizations are using big data to understand consumer behavior to serve customers better. Shopping trends are now predictable, and retailers can make better recommendations to customers based on these trends. Research has been made better through big data, and millions of data can be searched or sifted in mere seconds. Patterns are now found in the most bizarre things, and lots of companies are using these patterns to make predictions. Adverts now target customers more effectively.
In other example, in the oil and gas sector, drones are used to monitor the environmental impact of various installations. Mining companies now use drones to survey mining operations and make better measurements. In the construction industry, drones are used to gauge topography, monitor construction progress and carry out ground surveying.
Image recognition is helping industrial sectors to advance in numerous ways. Industries now use image recognition for facial recognition, surveillance, video analysis, driverless vehicles, augmented reality (AR) etc. For example, in the fashion industry, there are now apps that can capture images of people and give more information about the clothes those people are wearing or can suit better.
The person can then decide to purchase the clothing items from online stores. People can point the camera of their smartphones to objects and purchase these objects online. Hotels and others in the hospitality section can now identify guests as they walk into their premises. This will help them improve their customer service.
Similarly, virtual reality has now become much more than an entertainment device. Companies are now using VR technology in various ways. In the real estate industry, some companies have VR solutions that allow potential home buyers walk through every aspect of a home and see every detail of the home right from their living room couch. Some fashion retailers now have VR solutions in their stores that allow people try on clothes virtually without needing to put the clothes on in the real world.
Some automobile manufacturers now produce VR experiences that allow people try out cars from the comfort of their homes. In the construction industry, clients can now see how their homes will look like after construction thanks to VR apps. Companies now conduct virtual reality interviews for potential employees. PCB designers are already using augmented reality (AR) to help them visualize designs better.
- Part & Assembly Modeling
- 2D Drawing
- Surface Modeling
- Sheet Metal Designing
- Mold Designing
Capture Team Selling – CTS
CTS has been designed to develop teamwork on your “Must Win” pursuits. CTS is built to help you win! CTS process and tools, combined with your determined execution generate increased sales.
- What is a Capture Team and who should be in it?
- What is Player Map and How to Develop it?
- How to create a Project Profile?
- How to develop a Positioning Plan?
- Value-Based Selling VBS Techniques
Who Should Attend:
- Sales Engineers
- Sales Managers
- Learn how to develop a capture team and run it from start till end
- Maximize your win ratio
- Develop the customer profile, navigating organizational politics to bridge to their key players
- Build an action plan to beat competitors and crafting a value snapshot you will be primed to deliver
Process Control & Instrumentation
This course introduces you to control in process industries, explains why control is important, identifies different ways in which precise control is ensured. It illustrates different types of instrumentation used to perform measuring tasks for temperature, pressure, flow and level, etc.
- Essentials of process control and instrumentation
- Understand the main terms and parameters of process control (Process variable PV, Set point SP, Operating point OP, Error, Offset)
- Identify different control loops and describe their main tasks
- Describe the basic function and method of operation for the main components (Transducer, Transmitter, Indicator, Controller…)
- What is piping and instrumentation drawing (P&ID)
- Differentiate feedback and feedforward control loops
- Explain the basic implementation process for each types of control: Cascade, Split range , Batch, Ratio and Selective controls
Who Should Attend:
- Instrument Technicians
- Instrument Engineers
- Electrical/Electro-Mechanical Engineers
- Engaged in maintenance of process industries
Learn how process control is ensured in process industries & how the main instruments measure the key process variables.
DIGITAL and SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
In simple terms, digital marketing is the promotion of products or brands via one or more forms of electronic media. Digital marketing is often referred to as online marketing, internet marketing or web marketing. Digital marketing objectives should be SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time Related); and you should benchmark against your competitors to ensure that you are more effective.
- Module 1 Basic IT Skills
- Module 2 Social Media Marketing
- Module 3 Email Marketing
- Module 4 Facebook
- Module 5 Twitter
- Module 7 Instagram
- Module 8 YouTube
- Module 9 LinkedIn
- Module 10 Flicker
- Module 11 Pinterest
- Module 12 Google Analytics
- Module 13 Google AdWords
- Module 14 Social Media Automation
- Module 15 Search Engine Optimization
- Module 16 Freelancing
- Module 17 Social Bookmarking and Reddit
- Module 18 Affiliate Marketing
- Module 19 Certifications
- Module 20 Ads Designing
No previous experience is required, however participant with educational background equal to FA/F.Sc or above will get most of it. Those who aiming to develop a sound base in digital marketing are eligible for this course.
A team of qualified and experienced professionals in digital media tools will conduct this course.
- Basic knowledge of windows operating system
- High Speed Internet
- Laptop/Computer/Smart Phone.
- MS Office
- Learning Outcome
- By successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Online & Offline SEO
- Competitive Analysis for Smarter Marketing
- You will learn how to use dozens of proven digital marketing strategies
- You will learn how to use all of the most popular social media platforms to grow your business
- You will see tangible results by taking action throughout the entire course