An uninterrupted power supply (UPS) provides emergency power and line regulation as well to protect computers, data centers and sensitive equipment from an unexpected power disruption, which could cause injuries, fatalities, serious business disruption or data loss. This course-ware provides a fundamental understanding of uninterruptible Electric power systems designing, its construction and repair.
- Introduction to UPS
- Parts of UPS, Purchasing and selection of UPS parts
- Introduction to UPS Transformer
- Transformer Mathematical calculation
- UPS Transformer Winding
- Introduction to UPS Switching Circuits
- Different Types of UPS Switching Circuits
- Introduction to Inverter (DC to AC)
- Inverter circuits using IRF and Modules
- Pulse Generation Circuits
- Assembling of different types of UPS
- Internal wiring of UPS
- Faulty UPS, Identification of problems in UPS
Personnel involved in the maintenance industrial, commercial and institutional power systems. Instrumentation, Power System Protection and Control Engineers, Building Service Designers can also significantly benefit.
A team of experienced and highly qualified professionals in electrical, electronic design and uninterrupted power supply (UPS) System are conducting this course.
This course is delivered through lectures, multimedia presentations, videos and hands-on practice on modern CAD/CAM specific computers.
Participants will be able to understand the basic functionality and Principals of UPS System Working with UPS System Designing, Repairing UPS Systems & Troubleshooting UPS Systems.