Automation plays an increasingly important role in the global market with its application in large scale processes and modern home appliances. Through PLCs Engineers strive to combine automated devices with mathematical and organizational tools to create complex systems for a rapidly expanding range of applications and human activities.
- Introduction to PLCs and Architecture
- Number Systems and Codes
- Logic Concepts and Switches & Relays
- The Memory System and I/O Interaction
- The Discrete and Analog Input/output System
- Special Function I/O and Serial Communication Interfacing
- The CX-One-Standard and Programming Language
- Programming Languages
- Simple Problems and its Solutions
- Intermediate Problems and its Solutions and Maintenance
- System Selection Guidelines
- Assignments and its solution
This course is design for BE/B-Tech/BSc/MSc/ Diploma Engineers (Electrical, Electronics, communication and Instrumentation) who are new to Industrial Automation and want to utilize their basic knowledge of PLC in Industrial Automation. The basic knowledge of electronics/PLC theory will be helpful.
A team of experienced and highly qualified professionals in industrial automation are conducting this course.
This course is delivered through lectures, multimedia presentations, videos and hands-on practice on modern CAD/CAM specific computers.
After the completion of this course participants will be able to understand:
- Specifying PLC hardware and installation criteria
- How to write medium level PLC programs (using ladder logic)
- Troubleshooting a typical PLC system (programmable control systems)
- Specifying SCADA and PLC Technologies systems