Project Management is one of the upcoming management subjects that require special attention. Projects are like a patient in intensive care unit (ICU) which requires special attention and management techniques. Because of this precise reason management gurus from around the globe took it as a separate dedicated subject and developed certifications for project management practitioners, aspirants and all those who want to excel in project management.
Project management professional (PMP) certification is one such certification which demonstrates your command over the subject and is your ticket to putting that wisdom into practice. The course is designed to help you out in learning project management techniques and tools that will help you in professional life and will be of great value if you want to purse for PMP certification. The course will be of great value addition for all.
- Introduction: Why get certified?
- Organizations, constraints, and projects: In good company
- The process framework: It all fits together
- Project integration management: Getting the job done
- Scope management: Doing the right stuff
- Time management: Getting it done on time
- Cost management: Watching the bottom line
- Quality management: Getting it right
- Human resource management: Getting the team together
- Communications management: Getting the word out
- Project risk management: Planning for the unknown
- Procurement management: Getting some help
- Stakeholder management: Taking stakeholders onboard
- Professional responsibility: Making good choices
This course is designed for engineers / managers from all disciplines, for people handling any type of projects, students and all those who plan to appear in PMP certification exam.
This course will be conducted by PMP certified professional having vast experience in PM.
This course will be delivered through lectures, multimedia presentations and case studies.