Familiarity of a civil engineer with Concrete Structure Designing or Reinforced Cement Concrete Designing is the utmost requirement of modern era. SAP helps the design and analysis of steel and RCC structure to evaluate the forces and dynamics of the loading and displacement.
- Introduction to Structural Analysis Program and Revision of Basic Analysis Concepts
- Analysis and Design Steps
- Load Type, Load Combos, Enveloping of Loads,
- Design Load Combinations, Load Patterns, Load Cases
- Analysis of Beam (Without External Load)
- Design of the Beam (Without External Load)
- Analysis of Beam (with External Load)
- Design of the Beam (With External Load)
- Analysis and design of the Beam and Column in 2D and 3D Frame structure
- Explanation of Area Section, Dividing Area Section, Aspect Ratio
- Design of Slabs Using ACI Code 318-05
- Analysis of Gable Frame
- Analysis and Design of Trusses
- Analysis and Design of Pipe Grid System
- Analysis for Earthquake Loading
- Mini Project
This course is designed for students having educational level of DAE/BSc Civil engineering.
A team of experienced and highly qualified professionals in Building Construction and Designing are conducting this course.
This course is delivered through lectures, multimedia presentations, videos and hands-on practice on modern CAE specific computers.
After the completion of the course, participants will be able to assist in designing of building frame structure and understand the design process of these systems in any commercial / domestic building, and the participants will be also able to utilize Computer Technology for designing process and for estimation.