- Introduction to project management
- Introduction to Primavera
- Creating organizational breakdown structure
- Setting up the enterprise project structure
- Creating resource breakdown structure
- Establishing a new project
- Creating work breakdown structure
- Creating activity codes, activities & relationships
- Defining resources to activities
- Budgeting & costing
- Scheduling & scheduling reports
- Organizing, sorting, grouping & filtering
- Reports, project issues & threshold
- Checking projects In & Out
- Export data using Microsoft Excel files
- Transferring P3 & P6 data
- Printing layouts & reports
- Publishing the project on web
This course is designed for professionals ambitious to develop sound engineering concepts in project management.
A team of experienced and highly qualified professionals in project management are conducting this course.
This course is delivered through lectures, multimedia presentations, videos and hands-on practice on modern CAE specific computers.
Participants will be able to understand Project Planning, Scheduling & Progress Monitoring using computer tools.