You will learn the basics of building a website from scratch using Photoshop / Illustrator graphical interface and convert to HTML and CSS. You will learn about best practices, how to lay a webpage out, as well as styles, background images, CSS-based navigation, multi-column layouts, forms, and uploading files to a server via FTP. Also, learn how to install, configure, and troubleshoot WordPress. This course is a combination of lectures and hands-on exercises that provide practical real-world experience.
Who Needs to Attend?
- Web designers who wish to learn about HTML CSS with WordPress.
- Anyone wishing to incorporate WordPress into their web workflow.
- Introduction to PS & Ai
- Graphics & Layout for Website
- HTML & CSS with GUI
- PSD to HTML Layout
- Bootstrap & Its Advantages
- CMS and Its Usage
- WordPress on a Dedicated Server
- HTML into WordPress Themes
- WordPress Plugins
- Creating and Managing Contents
- Site Maintenance Plan
- Security Issues
- Responsive for iOS, Android, & Windows Phone
- Freelancing Projects