This course has been designed to learn the brief introduction of the parts of laptop and desktop computers. The participants will be able to troubleshoot and replace the defective parts of laptop and desktop computers. The students will also learn the basic networking and the installation of latest version of windows by DVD & USB.
- Difference between hardware and software.
- Hardware components and its types.
- Main problems in hardware.
- Assembling of hardware components.
- Installations of windows (7) by DVD’s & USB.
- Troubleshooting between hardware and software.
- Introduction of laptops.
- Difference between laptop and note books.
- Uses of tools.
- Assembling and dissembling of laptop.
- Basic networking
- Data sharing.
- Essentials securities.
Students of Metric, Intermediate and Bachelors, who are interested in this field.
A well qualified professional who has extensive experience in his respective field is conducting this course.
This course is delivered through lectures, multimedia presentations, assignments and projects.
Participants of the course will be able to manage the troubleshooting, basic networking and installation of the hardware components in laptop and desktop computers.