Gujranwala Tools, Dies and Moulds Centre (GTDMC)
Gujranwala Tools, Dies and Moulds Centre (GTDMC) is a modern; State-of-the-Art Common Facility Centre (CFC) established by TUSDEC to provide design, machining, manufacturing services, training and consultancy to the local industry.
GTDMC is located in Gujranwala for the vibrant industrial clusters in and around Gujranwala, Gujrat, Sialkot, Daska and Wazirabad. The objective is to provide the Gujranwala and neighboring industry the access to most modern machines available today. Additionally, training on contemporary technologies and machines is offered along with technical assistance for designing Dies and Moulds. The Center’s mission is to help the local industry produce high-quality production tools that will directly save local businesses money in foreign exchange, as well as to enable local businesses to produce TDM-based completed goods that satisfy international quality requirements.
GTDMC offers a comprehensive wide range of engineering solutions for industry, including the followings:
- To deliver the finest engineering and skill development solutions to industry
- To apply the latest technologies and creativity to help industry upgrade, develop designs and improve its products
- To offer solutions that help industry increase its competitiveness.
GTDMC offers comprehensive engineering solutions for industry. Our team has many years of experience in commercial product design, parts, machining, tool making, die making, Moulds making, heat treatment and surface texturing as well as all aspects of manufacturing development.
We have a complete range of solutions for:
- Advanced level engineering projects – from concept to the end product
- Consumer, commercial, medical, sports and industrial products and parts manufacturing
- High, medium, and low volume manufacturing environments
- Product design, fully or semi-automated machining, tooling plus fundamental manufacturing process development
- New product development, 3D modeling and prototyping
- Low and high volume fabrication and manufacturing through our select domestic and overseas partners
- Product Design & Development Services including CAD assisted conceptualization & Reverse Engineering
- 3D Modeling and CAD Services
- Drawing, Draughting & Design Documentation Services
- Engineering Analysis Services including FEM, FEA, Moulds Flow and many others
- Metrology & Measurement Services including custom 3D scanning, reverse engineering, CMM, First Article Inspection, custom quality inspection and reporting
- Vendor Selection, Qualification & Manufacturing Consulting Services
- Rapid Prototyping Services including 3D Scanning, 3D Printing & Selective Laser Sintering
- Rapid Manufacturing Services including direct CNC machining & Selective Laser Sintering
- Precision EDM and WEDM Services
- CNC Machining Services including 5 axis vertical machining, horizontal machining, milling, turning, surface and cylindrical grinding, turret milling, radial drilling etc
- Tool, Die, Moulds, Jig, Fixture and Gauge Making Services
- Sheet Metal Laser Cutting Services
- Heat Treatment Services including Vacuum Hardening, Carburizing, Nit-riding, Tempering and Carbonitriding
- Surface Texturing Services including custom and standard textures for Moulds and inserts
- Precision Laser Marking Services
- High Volume Fabrication Services including part machining, manufacturing and precision parts supply on order