GTDMC is located at Gujranwala for the vibrant industrial clusters in and around Gujranwala, Gujrat, Sialkot, Daska and Wazirabad. The objective is to provide the Gujranwala and neighbouring industry the access to most modern machines available today. In addition, Dies and Moulds design and technical assistance is also available while training on modern technologies / machines would be provided in future. The aim of the Centre is to enable the local industry to assist the local industry in producing high quality production tooling benefiting in terms of direct foreign exchange savings and to enable the local industry producing TDM based finished products meeting international quality standards.
GTDMC offers comprehensive a wide range of engineering solutions for industry, including the following,
- Advanced level engineering projects from concept to the end product
- Consumer, commercial, medical, sports and industrial products and parts manufacturing
- High, medium, and low volume manufacturing environments
- Product design, fully or semi-automated machining, tooling plus fundamental manufacturing process development
- New product development, 3D modelling and prototyping
GTDMC is a public-private partnership, owned by the Government of Pakistan and run by the Private Sector.