For the first time in Pakistan, GTDMC has introduced the teaching factory concept, wherein the students are provided with hands on training in a true factory environment. The CAD/CAM training courses are Job Oriented and designed by highly experienced and qualified foreign professionals to meet the requirements of Pakistani Engineering Industry.
GTDMC offers courses in various disciplines such as:
- Demonstration of hardware & software
- Management appreciation and orientation courses for applying techniques in TDM
- Computer Aided Engineering courses for TDM design analysis
- Courses on mould & die design using advance techniques
- Courses on Computer Aided Design, machining and operations
- Application of engineering resource planning and product data management.
These courses begin with the generation of CAD Model and end at the development of Mould/Die by deeply involving the students in each and every embedded phase. These courses are also blended with basic theory besides the non conventional machining process to upgrade those students which lack in theory. We focus on the following high tech machines and equipment.