Abdul Sattar Khokhar JOINT SECRETARTY (IID)
- Preparation and implementation of long terms ( 5 years ) and short-terms (six months and more) industrial infrastructure development plans, with particular reference to Pakistan China Economic Corridor.
- Preparation and implementation of trucking policy with the aim to facilitate present fragmented trucking system into a cohesive industry capable of dealing with Pakistan-China Economic Corridor requirement.
- Ensuring preparation of yearly and quarterly plans for the following infrastructure development companies attached to MOIP;
a. Export Processing alones Authority (EPZA).
b. National Industrial Parks Development and Management Company (NIP).
- Preparation, Implementation, monitoring and evolution Development Projects (Funded through PSDP, foreign funded or internally).
- Work relating to following:- a. Project Monitoring and Evaluation Cell b. WTO Cell 6. Matters relating to MIS Centre.