Advance PLC training program includes the complexities in advance programming and skills. Plus, it helps the participants to understand on a broader scale how to design and implement the analog signals domain on application level.
- Brief introduction to basic PLC.
- Implementation of Functions.
- Implementation of Function Blocks.
- Role of analog sensors & modules in PLC.
- Understanding & implementation of the analog standard industrial signals.
- Understanding industrial instruments and their implementation.
- Industrial sensors wiring with the analogue module.
- Understanding analog span and resolution.
- Calculation of resolution with formulas.
- Analogue value processing and programming.
- Reading the input data of voltage signal of 1 – 5 V span.
- Interpretation and theoretical implementation of formula and testing with DMM.
- Double word memory concept and usage.
- Implementation of the formula interpreting ADC values of 1 – 5 V span.
- Reading the input data of voltage signal of 0 – 10 V and ±10 V spans, respectively, keeping in view the change of resolution.
- Implementation of the formula interpreting ADC values of 0 – 10 V and ±10 V spans.
- Implementation of the formula interpreting ADC values of 4 – 20 mA span.
- Achieving floating-point values.
- Reading the input data from temperature sensors (thermocouple and RTD).
- Scaling and un-scaling of analogue values.
- Advance troubleshooting
- Mega project with all parameters applied
- Professional Engineers and Diploma Holders
- Electrical Supervisors & Maintenance Personnel
- Individuals with basic working knowledge of PLCs
The course is taught mainly through lectures, demonstrations and practicals.