Quality inspection is one of the most demanding skills in the field of process industry like, Mechanical manufacturing, Oil & Gas, petrochemicals, aviation as well as power industries. The course has been designed to cover all the aspects of quality inspection from incoming raw materials to the products that are ready to be shipped by ensuring that manufactured products meet the specified quality standards set by the organization before being sent to customers. This course will enable the candidate to perform his duties as quality inspector from the initiation of the job till completion.
Roles & responsibilities of QA/ QC Inspector
- Overview of Classification of pipes , Fittings , Flanges and Valves
- Materials receiving, storage and preservation inspection
- Introduction to International codes and standards
- Review of Process Flow Diagram, P&ID , Isometric Drawings
- Overview of Preparation of inspection test plan and QC procedures
- Implementation of QA/QC system
- Review of Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) and Welder qualification test (WQT)
- Welding Electrodes and Filler Wires
- Post Weld Heat Treatment (PWHT)
- Calibration of instrument / equipment
- Control of Non-Conforming items / Products
- Pressure Testing
- Final QA/QC dossier / documentation
Personnel associated with Engineering design, Fabrication, Mechanical construction and Inspection industries. The course will be very useful for trainees as well as professionals of process and power sectors. The course is equally beneficial for the students and fresh graduates of Mechanical, Industrial, Metallurgical engineers and DAEs.
A highly qualified/certified and internationally experienced professional in the field of QA/QC will conduct this course.
This course is delivered through lectures, multimedia presentations and videos.
Participants shall be able to understand roles and duties of a QA/QC inspector, heat treatment methods as well as non-destructive testing techniques and shall be confident to appear for interview and discussion forums.