HVAC Design & Drafting
HVAC system design is a major sub-discipline of mechanical engineering, based on the principles of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and heat transfer. HVAC systems designs are an importance section of (MEP) in residential, industrial and office buildings.
- Introduction and History of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Mechanical Refrigeration Cycle
- Design Conditions for HVAC System
- Factors determining Cooling Load
- Calculating Cooling Load of a Commercial Building (By Calculation Method)
- Calculating Cooling Load of a Commercial Building (By Software)
- Introduction of HVAC Components
- Duct Designing
- Pumps and Pipe Selection
- Design and Estimating the Cooling Load and Size of Duct
This course is designed for mechanical engineers, diploma holders, architects, building inspectors, contractors, project managers and all those who want to enhance their skills in HVAC design and drafting. Previous knowledge of computer basics and AutoCAD is must.
A team of qualified and experienced professionals in HVAC Design & Drafting are conducting this course.
Basic knowledge of windows operating system
High Speed Internet
Auto CAD 2010
In this course the participants will get for optimized calculation of load, familiarization with codes and standards and application of AutoCAD MEP to the HVAC systems and ducting.