AutoCAD Electrical Advanced
A tool for the Electrical Design Engineers
This course is designed for the users who require comprehensive skills on designing and reading electrical schematic and control diagrams. The hands-on course covered scheme analysis, drawing addressing, defines attributes and problem-solving techniques.
BSC, B-TECH, DAE, TTC Engineers and Draftsman are encouraged to attend this fast track training course.
- AutoCAD Electrical Introduction and application details
- Start-up and Installations
- Drawings creation and saving
- Explore Basic and editing commands
- Dimensions and Scaling
- Explore blocks and express tools
- Creating Electrical Symbol’s and library
- Group discussions of Electrical Symbols and its application details
- IEC overview and standards details on electrical symbols and wiring diagrams
- Attributes and data extraction
- Type of drawings as per IEC standards.
- Hands on Exercise and discussions on different schematics
- Interacting Single line and power drawings
- Case studies of different drawings and field applications
- Drawings reading and analysis detail
Expert in AutoCAD Electrical, Design & Consultation, Project Management, Protection and Control schemes, Rich experience in the Grid, industry and commercial side.
5 Days (Monday to Friday)
10:00am to 4:00pm
National Institute of Design and Analysis
Ministry of Industries & Production
LAHORE ●KARACHI ●QUETTA ●PESHAWAR ●SIALKOT