Digitizing is the process of converting your artwork design into a digital embroidery pattern that can be read by the embroidery machines. A skillful digitizing artist uses embroidery digitizing software to interpret particular artwork design to form a digital embroidery pattern. Due to the increasing demand from Industries both local, international (especially Middle East) and fashion boutiques for export pertaining to Computerized Embroidery, NIDA (National Institute of Design & Analysis) a project of Ministry Govt. of Pakistan offers for the first time in Karachi, a job oriented course in Computerized Embroidery Digitizing.
• Embroidery Designing
• How to import artwork
• Computerized Embroidery Designing
• How to make adjustments for different fabrics
• Difference Between Embroidery & Textile Designer
• How to change thread charts
• Plain and Sequence Based Designs
• How to effectively apply underlay
• Design Scanning
• How to apply Short stitches
• Types Computerized Embroidery Machines
• How to adjust satin stitch settings
• Concept of Heads in Embroidery Machines
• How to adjust stitch angles
• Head Size
• How to adjust tatami stitch settings
• What is digitizing
• How to adjust zig zag stitch settings
• Embroidery Digitizing
• Sequence Applying
• The role of today’s digitizer
• CAD CAM Embroidery Digitizing
• Different Types of File Formats
• Different Stitch Types
• Introduction to Wilcom
• Software Installation
• Software Interface
• Tool Bar
• Tracing Tools
• Redraw Tools
• Insert Drawing Objects
Graduates, Intermediate, Fresh Art Students, Fashion Designer, Junior Textile Designers, Fine Artist, Junior Fashion Designers, DAE in (Textile Designing, Fashion Designing, Garment Designing) CAD Operators, Engineers, Art Lovers have some knowledge and experience of computer operating can benefit from this course.
The course is taught mainly through lectures, demonstrations and hands on practice on computers. Examples of design problems will be presented and discussed.
Qualified & competent professional will conduct this course.
Participants will be able to grasp the professional’s approach of Textile Designing, Product Designing and Design Development. They will develop understanding of how to plan a design and precede developments. They will be eligible for job as junior textile designer, color maker, assistant printing master and assistant designer in garment, textile and fashion industries.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!