Training on Implementation of Energy Management System ISO 50001
Venue: State Cement Corporation Building, Kot Lakhpat, Lahore.
After attending the training, the participants shall be able to;
- Understand the requirements of ISO 50001 Energy Management System (EnMS)
- Relate to the NPO, PREMA and RE concepts in their own company (general GHK)
- Develop a plan for implementing EnMS in their organizations
- Implement EnMS in their organizations
- Develop Energy Review/Audit Plan
- Conduct basic Energy Review/Audit
Day-1: Initiating Energy Management System implementation
- ISO 50001 Requirements and Guidelines
- ProEnMaS Toolkit for Energy Management
- Developing Energy Team, Energy Policy and Energy Objectives
- Conducting Energy Review Including Energy Flow Analysis, Energy Flow Costing
Day-2: Getting into action
- Identifying Significant Energy Uses
- Developing Energy Performance Indicators and Baselines
- Developing Objectives, Targets and Action Plans for Energy Efficiency Improvement
- Developing Energy Monitoring System
- Documentation and Review Requirements
Day-3: Conducting Energy Audit
- ISO 50002 requirements of Energy Audit
- Developing an Energy Audit Plan
- Tools and Equipment for Energy Auditing
- Self-Assessment Tools on Energy Efficiency and Energy Management
Mr. Salman Butt is a Certified Energy Auditor, Energy Manager and Trainer on Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy. He has more than 12 years of work experience as consultant, trainer, auditor and researcher on issues pertaining to sustainability management in industry; special expertise in energy management, resource efficiency, chemical management and lean production; extensive experience in economic analysis and feasibility assessment of resource efficiency projects (including Life Cycle Assessment, RoI, IRR and ERR calculations); long track record in (i) Energy auditing and energy management system implementation, (ii) advisory and training of industry in chemical management (e.g. in line with ZDHC), (iii) productivity improvement and (iv) occupational health & safety (hazard & risk assessment, corrective action planning); strategy and business model development; as development and dissemination of business cases, case studies and success stories (for bfz/sequa and SMEDA) on (i) energy efficiency, (ii) cleaner production, (iii) OHS and (iv) productivity highlighting economic benefit; moderator and speaker at several high-level events and conferences.
The course includes real case studies from Pakistani industry. The course will be delivered on Experiential Learning Methodology and thus will include many group activities and experience sharing sessions.
FEE: PKR 20,000.00 per Participant
Group and Student Discounts are available.
Mr. JAHANZEB BURKI
Phone: +92 42 35145791; +92 344 4440677
Mr. SALMAN BUTT
Phone: +92 305 555 2343