Maintenance of Industrial Equipment
In today’s industrial scenario huge losses/wastage occur in the manufacturing shop floor. This waste is due to operators, maintenance personal, process, tooling problems and non-availability of components in time etc. Other forms of waste includes idle machines, idle manpower, break down machine, rejected parts etc are all examples of waste. In this situation, a revolutionary concept of preventive maintenance has been adopted in many industries across the world to address the above said problems. This course will teach advanced level techniques for maintenance regimes to engineers and maintenance personnel.
- Introduction of Maintenance Regimes
- Types of Maintenance
- Six Big Losses of Equipment’s
- Maintenance as a business process
- How scheduled maintenance can lock in waste and cost
- Maintenance & Inspection philosophy of Static Equipment’s
- Maintenance & Inspection philosophy of Rotary Equipment’s
- Reviewing planned maintenance
- Refining maintenance policies
- Capturing learning from inspection work
- Availability, Reliability and OEE
- Costing, Budgeting of Maintenance Expenses
- Maintenance Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
The trainer has over 12 years of experience in the field of plant and machinery maintenance. He has worked in private sector, Government sector and in multinationals. He has executed many complex projects related to maintenance regimes in his career. He is a much sought after trainer in the field of Industrial Equipment Maintenance.
This course will be delivered through lectures, multimedia presentations, case studies and activities.
Participants will be able to understand how they can increase availability of plant machinery, reduce machine down time and increase productivity.