STRATEGIC PROCUREMENT & CONTRACTS MANAGEMENT
Importance of Procurement and Contracts Management can not be denied by the organizations for successful completion of public and private projects. The success of an organization really depends upon effectiveness of its procurements and contracts management techniques. The price of product of any organization very much depends upon the effective procurement of raw material nationally and internationally. The procurement is also pivotal to public trust in government and is a barometer for the quality of public administration, making it a priority target for the strengthening in most governments. This program has been designed on actual ground realities , case studies regarding procurement and contracts management, solutions for effective procurement, national and international best practices, procurement issues, proposal management, art of making responsive tenders/bids, PPRA Rules, World Bank, European Union, USAID, ADB, International competitive bidding, FIDIC etc., effective outsourcing techniques for organizations and ecommerce business and many more learning experiences mentioned in course contents .
- National and International Outsourcing techniques and best practices
- Procurement & Contracts Management (PPRA, ICB, World Bank, FIDIC etc.)
- Procurement Management through Tenders/Bids (RFQ, RFP, RFT, EOI, RFI, TORs etc.,)
- Cost Estimation, Budgeting Techniques for the Projects for effective Procurements
- Hiring of Contractors, Consultants, Suppliers, Service Providers etc.,
- Understanding of Import & Export Management including Incoterms, HS Codes, WeBoC/PSW, Custom, Duties etc.
- Achieving ‘Value for Money’ and ‘Better Life Cycle Cost of a Product’
- Importance of procurement & contracts management in e-commerce business
- Proposal Management / Art of Making Successful Bids/Tenders – How to Win Bids/Tenders
- Taxation issues, audit requirements and compliance of national and international rules during complete cycle of order/services management
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals working in Procurement, Contracts Management, Import & Exports, Sales, Business Development, Projects, I.T, Finance & Engineering etc.
- Traders, Suppliers, Contractors, Consultants, Ecommerce and business professionals etc.
This course is designed for Engineers, Procurement, Warehousing & Shipping Personnel, Project Managers, students and all those who want to enhance their skills in the challenging field of Procurement & Contracts.
An experienced and highly qualified professional in the field of procurement & contracts will conduct this course.
This course will be delivered through lectures, multimedia presentations, videos and case based methodology.