The course is specially designed in two modules. The first module covers the above surface tank design basic requirement using a CAE software and next module covers inspection, repair, alteration and re-construction. It covers basic to advance concepts. The contents cover the fundamentals & theories which are generally accepted as good engineering practices.
- Overview of API codes 620/650 & UL-142
- Materials of Construction
- Basic Parameters
- Corrosion Allowance
- Procedure for Wall Thickness
- Structural Members
- Welding/ Fabrication
- Stress Relieving
- Inspection & Testing
- Relevant Appendix as per API 620/650
- Using E-tank Case Studies
- Overview of API 653, API RP 577
- Some Important Definitions
- Brittle fracture considerations
- Tank repair and alteration
- 03 Case Studies
- Tank bottom contact
- Tank Bottom Lining
- Cathodically protected bottom
- Tank bottom MRT assessment
- Corrosion rate of life assessment
- Bottom Corrosion
- Brittle fracture assessments
The course is specifically designed for Engineers/Technologists in the field of Asset Integrity Management.
Qualified & competent professional will conduct this course.
This course is delivered through lectures, multimedia presentations & Videos.