The PLC training program introduces the concepts of PLCs and explains how they can be used in a plant or manufacturing system. The program is designed for first time users to make a safe and quick start in getting to know the fundamentals of PLC programming and excel in this field. The proposed workshop equips the participants with practical applications and exercises using programmable controllers in the workplace.
- Introduction to PLCs, Basic Structure, Hardware Structure
- Nature of PLCs I/Os, Terminology, PLC System Description
- Communication Protocols, Communication between PLC & Computers
- PLC Programming, Ladder Logic Development
- Digital I/Os Handling with Practical Exercises
- Advanced Programming Techniques
- Analog I/Os Handling
- Concept of Brick Type & Modular PLCs
- Concept of SCADA/ Touch Displays & HMIs (Human Machine Interface)
- Communication between PC, PLC & HMIs with Practical Exercises
Engineers, diploma holders, engineering and diploma students, electrical supervisors, maintenance personnels and individuals with basic working knowledge of PLCs.
Amir Ali is an automation engineer and PLC training instructor having a vast experience in industrial automation. His areas of expertise include electrical engineering, electronics, PLC automation, relay automation, VFD inverters, servo drive, DC drive, stepper motor, process automation, encoder, PLC SCADA, PLC communication, design PLC and relay control panel etc. Since 2006, Amir Ali has been teaching PLC course at Prince Automation Company and ZR Automation. He has installed many types of machineries and process plants for industries like textile, plastic food, chemical, pharmaceutical, shoe, leather, sugar, paper, packaging, power generation, cement, etc.