AutoCAD MEP is a building design and construction application developed specifically for Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) engineers, designers and drafters.
- Introduction and methodology
- User interface
- Conceptual underpinnings of AutoCAD MEP
- Project navigator
- Working with AutoCAD MEP objects
- General principles
- Plumbing essentials training
- Piping essentials training
- Mechanical essentials training
- Electrical essentials training
- Tools application essentials training
- Content and display
- Content creation – styles
- Content creation – equipment
- Content creation – fittings
- Display control (advanced)
- Drawing documentation and coordination Sections
- Managing updates & interference detection
- Annotation, property sets and schedules
- Plotting and publishing
This course is designed for mechanical engineers, diploma holders, architects, building inspectors, contractors, project managers and all those who want to enhance their skills in MEP systems Design and maintenance.
A team of qualified and experienced professionals in MEP field are conducting this course.
- Basic knowledge of windows operating system
- High Speed Internet
- Laptop/Computer/Smart Phone.
- Auto CAD 2010
- MS Office
The participant will learn how to use AutoCAD environment for MEP design and drafting