|WordPress is the most popular Content Management System (CMS) available today. This hands-on course will teach you how to use the power of WordPress CMS to build modern, easy-to-navigate websites. Learn how to install, setup and publish websites using the core functionality of the WordPress platform. You will also be introduced on how to customize themes, build e-commerce shops, and implement basic SEO into your WordPress website. Prerequisites: HTML and CSS or have similar working knowledge and experience.
· Intro to WordPress: What is WordPress CMS and why use it?
· WordPress.com vs WordPress.org
· A Quick Tour of the WordPress.com Dashboard
· Building A Website in WordPress.com
· Using Plugins
· SEO: Yoast & Google Analytics
· Free and Premium Themes
· Building A Website
· HTML & CSS Review
· How to use HTML & CSS within WordPress
· Using WordPress Theme Editor
· Customizing Themes
|Matric /FA, FSc students aiming to develop a sound base in computer applications are eligible for this course. Office boys/clerks involved in conventional/ manual documentation aiming to shift over to modern documentation techniques can also benefit from this course.
|A team of qualified and experienced professionals in Web-Development is conducting this course.
|· What are the best blogging platforms to use
· How to create a Website
· Choosing a theme
· What widgets are and how to add them to your Website
· What platform to use for beginners
· What a domain name is and how to create one
· Adding text, images and video to make your content more attractive
· Build a beautiful website using WordPress
· Build a profitable business and turn your Website into a revenue-generating asset