Familiarity of a civil engineer with construction design is the utmost requirement of modern era. This course aims at introducing students to civil Drafting/Drawings and Computer Application used for engineering Drafting/Drawings.
- Introduction to Engineering Drawings
- Principles of engineering Drawing
- Introduction Geometrical figures and its construction
- Concept & applications of Co-ordinate system
- Drawing in 2 Dimensions
- Editing in 2D wireframe
- Types of Drawings used in Construction industries
- Key plan of buildings
- Elevations and X-section of buildings
- Principles of dimensioning & Dimensioning in 2D Drawings
- Project # 1
- Creating 3D drawing and Editing 3D wireframe
- Creating cross-section of a building from 3D drawing
- Exporting and importing drawings to AutoCAD
- Applying material, lighting and camera to 3D models
- Controlling finishing material, lighting & camera
- Project # 2
This course is designed for candidates having educational level up to FA/FSc ambitious to develop sound engineering concepts in building services design. Also very helpful for DAE/BSc Civil engineering students in on-job field applications.
A team of qualified and experienced professionals in construction, roads, bridges and buildings design is conducting this course.
This course is delivered through lectures, multimedia presentations, videos and hands-on practice on modern CAE specific computers.
Participants will be able to assist in Designing of Building (2D & 3D) and understand the design process of these systems in any commercial/domestic buildings, creating any type of drawing (Key plan, X-section, elevation & projections) and also make modules of buildings.