(Environment, Health & Safety)
The EHS Manager course is for those who require to manage business process for systematically achieving a desired level of EHS performance. EHS management systems involve planning and implementing the necessary systems, programmes and procedures to achieve that level of performance, checking the results and making adjustments, as necessary, to ensure that the desired level of performance is being achieved.
- Introduction to Managing Safely
- General Safety
- Industrial Safety
- Construction Safety
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Prevention & Safety Grants
- First Aid Safety Training
- Accident Investigation and Reporting
This course is designed for beginners who wish to pursue a carrier in safety and health practices.
A team of experienced and highly qualified professionals from the Health & Safety field are conducting this course.
This course is delivered through lectures, multimedia presentations, videos and hands-on practice on modern CAD/CAM specific computers.
Participants will be able to:
- Assigning accountability
- Performing a gap analysis.
- Planning/prioritizing the gaps.
- Implementing the system.
- Measuring and assessing the status and effectiveness reporting (to management) and adjusting the system to improve performance.