Being able to communicate effectively is the most important of all life skills. Developing your communication skills can help all aspects of your life, from your professional life to social gatherings and everything in between. The ability to communicate information accurately, clearly and as intended, is a vital life skill. This course will provide the participants with the necessary communication skills needed in professional as well as in personal life.
- Definition of the term Communication
- Importance of Communication Skills @ professional level
- Types of Communication protocols (Verbal & Non Verbal)
- Means of Effective Communication
- Communication channels used in an organization
- Barriers in Communications
This course is designed for individuals, middle managers, team leaders, chief executives, entrepreneurs and students who want to enhance their Communication Skills.
An experienced and highly qualified professional will conduct this course.
This course will be delivered through lectures, multimedia presentations, videos & group assignments.
This course will help individuals develop the qualities of good communication skills that are essential for career and organizational success, especially in a tough competitive world