Trainee should have basic knowledge about electrical circuits and computer use. This course allows you to understand the typical control panel topologies used in industries at high level. Students and professionals with the knowledge of electrical panels will have a chance to enhance their capabilities at a certain level that it will help him/her to get through the industrial level problems and troubleshooting. Person knowing the basic concept of simple relay logic will be capable of designing and commissioning of control panel according to IEC standards.
This course provides Participants with a solid base of Switch Gear and Control Panel Design and skills necessary for successful system diagnostics and repair. This course is ideal for environments with high uptime requirements and stable control system programs. Practical application panel diagrams implementation is used as a baseline for the participant to understand key process flow information, diagnostics tools and repair techniques.
Upon completion of this course, the participant shall be able to:
- Identify and maintain the components of a typical control panel and switch gear systems.
- Understand the basic steps in hardware assembly, cabling, wiring and testing.
- Able to make a Electrical Panel design on Auto Cad.
- Able to design a Distribution Board & Switchgears.
- Able to Design DOL, Star Delta Configurations & ATS panel.
- Able to Design and Troubleshoot of PFI panel.
- Able to troubleshoot industrial control panels.
Topics & Course Outline
The major topics to be covered are:
- Overview on relay logics
- AutoCAD Electrical
- DB design (Distribution Board)
- Switch Gear Design
4. Drawings and Practical implementation of:
- DOL (Direct Online)
- DOL-Two location
- DOL-Long Distance
- Motor Forward/Reverse Topology
- Star-Delta Configuration
- Forward/Reverse Star-Delta Configuration
- PFI panel (power factor Improvement)
- ATS panel
- One PUSH control
- Lamp test
- Buzzer Test
- Cable Selection
Hardware / Software
- 3 phase induction motor
- Industrial contactor
- Industrial & Domestic Circuit Breakers System
- Over Voltage & Over Load Relays System
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
- Auto Cad 2D Electrical