Composite materials occupy a key position in the commercial and industrial applications. Equipment like pressure vessel in oil & gas industry is rapidly shifting on composites due to its light weight & increased strength. Aerospace industry, safety equipments, furniture & sports Industry is also converting to composites product designs. Due to these factors it is becoming a necessity for all who are engaged in related industries to get awareness of the development and techniques used in design and optimization of products made out of these materials.
• Module 01: Composite Materials and Industry
• Module 02: Fibers and Resins from Product Design perspective
• Module 03: Composite Manufacturing Technologies Survey
• Module 04: Micro and Macro Mechanic Analysis of Composites
• Module 05: Design of Laminate
• Module 06: Machining and Joining of Composite Structures
• Module 07: Design of Composite Product
• Module 08: Performing FEA of Composite Structures using ANSYS
Engineers, Designers, Engineering Analysts, DAEs involved in design of mechanical systems having or not having exposure to composite materials are encouraged to participate. This course is very much beneficial for engineers and researchers from the field of automotive and aerospace industry. Students of final year mechanical and materials engineering departments from engineering universities may also participate.
A team of experienced and highly qualified professionals in the field of composite design & analysis will conduct this course.
This course is delivered through lectures, multimedia presentations, videos and hands-on practice on modern CAE specific computers.
Participants will be able to understand completely the conceptual design of different arrangements of composite materials. Participants will also learn how to perform Finite Element Analysis of composite laminates and results evaluation.