Information may it be organization or customer related is the most value able asset for an organization and securing that information from intruders has become one of the biggest challenge for all organizations in today’s publically connected networks. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification provides information security professionals with an objective measurement of competence as well as a globally recognized standard of achievement. CISSP certification means the information security professional demonstrates a working knowledge of information security, confirms commitment to the profession and establishes a standard of best practices.
- Security and Risk Management (Security Risk, Compliance, Law, Regulation, Business Continuity)
- Asset Security (Protecting Security of Assets)
- Security Engineering (Engineering and Management of Security)
- Communication and Network Security (Designing and Protecting Network Security)
- Identity and Access Management (Controlling Access and Managing Identity)
- Security Assessment and Testing (Designing , Performing and Analyzing Security Testing)
- Security Operations (Foundational Concepts, Investigation, Incident Management, Disaster Recovery)
- Software Development Security (Understanding, Applying and Enforcing Software Security)
The CISSP is ideal for those working in positions such as, but not limited to:
- Security Consultant
- Security Manager
- IT Director/Manager
- Security Auditor
- Security Architect
- Security Analyst
- Security Systems Engineer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Director of Security
- Network Architect
An industry expert having more than 18 years of experience working with various cellular operators as well as financial institutions
This course is delivered through lectures, multimedia presentations, videos and hands-on practice on modern CAE specific computers.
The vendor-neutral CISSP certification is the ideal credential for those with proven deep technical and managerial competence, skills, experience, and credibility to design, engineer, implement, and manage their overall information security program to protect organizations from growing sophisticated attacks.