Piping System Design is a key element in various fields of plant commissioning .Piping & accessories constitute major part of total capital investment in chemical, petroleum & petrochemical, pharmaceutical, power generation, fertilizer, oil & gas industries and long distance LNG/LPG/CNG piping system & irrigation projects. Piping professional plays an important role from “concept to commissioning” in all sectors of process and related industry.
- Stress Analysis of Piping
- Types of loads and stresses associated with process piping
- Pipe supports and restraints
- Thermal expansion and flexibility analysis
- Flexible loop optimization
- Evaluation of pump nozzle loads
- Nozzle flexibilities WRC-297
- Generating stress isometrics
- Rigid vs. flexible analysis
- Comprehensive project
The course will be delivered through lectures, multimedia presentations, videos and hands-on practice on modern CAD/CAM specific computers.
Participants shall be able to understand and implement relevant ASME Codes especially B 31.3to perform design calculations and generate specification of piping system components along with the capability of using computer based programs to work on piping system design and layout.