On large and complex programs, risk analysis techniques and the use of tools like Primavera Risk Analysis are a must to have. This course is suitable for professionals who want to enhance project management skills in the field of Risk Management. Attendees should be familiar with basic project management techniques and basics of Primavera P6 Software to get the most from this class.
- All about Risk! Risk Management Process
- Analyzing, Mitigating and Managing Risk
- Risk Analysis Guide
- Schedule Review
- Using three Point estimate for activities
- Analyzing Risks through PPM1 – Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Analyzing Risks through PRA2 – Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Risk assessment templates
- Understanding Results – Histograms, Tornado Charts
- Understanding Project Drivers – Duration, Sensitivity, Criticality
- Risk Register (Risk Events)
- Response Planning – Cost Benefit analysis
1 Primavera P6 Project Management (Pertmaster)
2 Primavera Risk Analysis
Project Managers/Engineers/Industry Professionals involved managing projects. The course will be very useful for professionals of oil & gas, process, chemical and power industry.
An experienced and highly qualified professional in Project Management will conduct this course.
The course will be delivered through lectures, multimedia presentations and hands-on practice on Primavera.
This course will be allowing the attendees to focus on the real world application of Primavera Risk Analysis exploring the different methods of analysis, risk analysis process and scheduling concepts.