Understanding the foundations of networking is paramount for any IT professional. This course covers the very basics. introducing the core networking topologies and implementation examples. Also explain and compare the OSI and TCP/IP models, and introduce viewers to commonly used network devices, such as NICs, hubs, switches, and routers.
- Topologies: mesh, bus, ring, star, and more
- Point-to-point vs. point-to-multipoint networks
- Exploring LANs, WLANs, and PANs
- IP addressing and how to create subnet.
- Understanding the seven layers of the OSI model
- Exploring layers in the TCP/IP mode
- Working with NICs, hubs, switches, and routers Web Server & FTP
- Network Load Balancing
This course is designed for candidates with minimum education level equivalent to S.S.C
A team of experienced and highly qualified professionals in network design is conducting this course.
This course is delivered through lectures, multimedia presentations, videos and hands-on practice on modern CAD/CAM specific computers.
- Participants will be able to:
- How switches and routers interconnect using equipment from multiple vendors
- Basic security and firewall issues
- How Ethernet works and how all of the various forms can be connected
- Wireless network options available
- How to control the network traffic