Quantity Survey is an activity of great importance in construction projects. This course is designed to prepare technical human resource to perform material estimation and cost analysis involved in small to large construction and civil engineering projects.
• Introduction of quaintly survey.
• Building detail Estimation (Center Line method)
• Calculation (PCC, RCC & Steel etc.)
• Frame Structure Building
- Raft Foundation
- Column Footings
- Slab• Preparation Center Line Calculation Table (CTT)
• Preparation Calculation Data Table (CDT)
• Preparation Bill of quantity (BOQ)
• Preparation of Finishing Schedule
• Preparation of Opening Schedule
• Identifying Symbols
• Rate analysis
• Tender Procedure
• Material analysis
• Floor Calculation Terrazzo/Tiles/Marble/Skirting
• Road estimate
o Road in Cutting
o Road in Filling
o Partially Cutting & Partially Filling
o Road with Slop upward and downward
• Project #01 (House)
• Project #02 (Frame Structure Building)
• Project #03 (road)
This course is designed for candidates having educational level up to Matric, FA/FSc ambitious to develop sound engineering concepts in building services design. Also very helpful for DAE/BSc Civil engineering students in on-job field applications.
A team of qualified and experienced professionals in civil engineering is conducting this course.
This course is delivered through lectures, multimedia presentations, videos and hands-on practice on modern CAD/CAM specific computers.
Participants will be able to make material and cost estimation for small to mid size construction projects. They will also be able to work independently to produce professional level bill of quantity.