- Introduction to SCADA
- Project Development techniques of SCADA Using WIN LOG software.
- General Environment of the WINLOG
- Configuration of the project
- Creating Gates/Tags
- Creating Screens (The Templates)
- Creating Code
- Images and Animations
- Training project demonstration and analysis
This course is design for Engineers and maintenance electricians who want to be updated on the latest developments in SCADA systems and want to get a solid appreciation of the fundamentals of their design, installation and troubleshooting. The working knowledge of Industrial Automation PLC will be helpful.
A team of experienced and highly qualified professionals in industrial automation and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition are conducting this course.
This course is delivered through lectures, multimedia presentations, videos and hands-on practice on modern CAD/CAM specific computers.
After the completion of this course participants will be able to understand:
- Fundamentals of SCADA systems & Essentials of SCADA software configuration
- Tricks and tips in installation of SCADA systems
- Essentials of telecommunications links & Use of Industrial Ethernet in SCADA systems
- OPC and SCADA systems
- SCADA network security issues & How to troubleshoot SCADA systems