Graphic design is referred to number of artistic and professional disciplines which focus on visual communication and presentation. This course covers the concept of graphics and their applications in electronic & print media. This course focuses on teaching the graphics for making conceptual configurations of a new product being developed.Adobe Photoshop and Corel Draw is a valuable tool for graphic designers, web designers, and professional and amateur photographers alike.
- Raster and Vector Graphics
- Advanced Selections
- Photo Correction and Retouching (healing, Clone stamp, smudge tools etc)
- Gradient and history brush tool
- Typography (Text editing),and Filters
- Pen tool techniques (paths, shapes) and Using clipping mask and channels
- Advance Layer techniques and Layer Effects
- Basic drawing skills in Corel Draw
- Drawing calligraphic, Pressure-Sensitive and Presets lines
- Using text (Artistic and Paragraph)
- Special Interactive effects (extrude, distortion etc)
- In-page environment and its usage in Photoshop, Corel Draw etc.
This course is designed for those users who want to learn about utilizing Photoshop in graphics
design. It is recommended that participant have a working knowledge of Microsoft® Windows® XP.
Course is being conducted by a certified having ample experience in graphic designing.
This course is delivered through lectures, multimedia presentations, videos and hands-on practice on modern CAD/CAM specific computers.
After the completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Develop an understanding of principles that are helpful to developing a professional approach to the graphics design process
- Explore and apply approaches to color and composition in graphics design
- Develop a retro stamp design in a 20th century art style
- Develop an understanding of information design concepts and how the principles of perception affect graphics design projects