Effective project management skills are of key importance when dealing with complex projects comprising of many activities having lengthy time span. This course aims at techniques necessary for planning, monitoring, budgeting and accomplishing projects within dedicated time frame.
- Introduction to project management
- Introduction to Primavera
- Creating organizational breakdown structure
- Setting up the enterprise project structure
- Creating resource breakdown structure
- Establishing a new project
- Creating work breakdown structure
- Creating activity codes, activities & relationships
- Defining resources to activities
- Budgeting & costing
- Scheduling & scheduling reports
- Organizing, sorting, grouping & filtering
- Reports, project issues & threshold
- Checking projects In & Out
- Export data using Microsoft Excel files
- Transferring P3 & P6 data
- Printing layouts & reports
- Publishing the project on web
This course is designed for professionals ambitious to develop sound engineering concepts in project management.
A team of experienced and highly qualified professionals in project management are conducting this course.
This course is delivered through lectures, multimedia presentations, videos and hands-on practice on modern CAE specific computers.
Participants will be able to understand Project Planning, Scheduling & Progress Monitoring using computer tools.